Parish Church. pw. st. st. Antoni Padewski and Boniface, Bernardines (the. Czerniakowska 2). One of the most interesting baroque churches in Warsaw. It was established on the estate of Stanisław Herakliusz Lubomirski, received by him in 1683 r. for services to the country. Earlier, a wooden palace and farm buildings were erected on the Czerniaków estate. The church was erected in 1687-89 from the foundation of the Grand Hetman of the Crown Stanisław Herakliusz Lubomirski according to the design. Ty Imana z Gameren, the leading architect of the Polish Baroque, under the direction of Izydor Affaity. Originally, it was to be the family mausoleum of the Lubomirski family and the sanctuary of St.. Bonifacego. It is laid out on the plan of a Greek cross (nawa) and octagon (presbytery which is also a religious choir) connected with each other. Baroque, brick and plastered. The nave is covered with a dome with a lantern. The interior is decorated with stucco and stucco, possibly by Carlo G.. Giorgiolego i Francesco Maino. The stucco decorations show flower festoons, fruits and leaves as well as heads and figures of little angels. In the presbytery 63 murals depicting the history of the construction of the church and the history of bringing the painting of St.. Anthony. The founder of the church and its architect were also portrayed there. In the cupola, the fresco "The Triumph of St.. Anthony "with a knight in ancient armor, alleged Roman progenitor of the Lubomirski family, by Francesco Antonio Giorgiola. Personifications in the sails 4 continents. The walls of the nave are decorated with paintings with scenes from the life of St.. Anthony. The main altar is decorated with sculptures by Andrzej Schliiter. Under him, in a shallow crypt, baroque reliquary of St.. Boniface donated by Pope Innocent in the 11th century 1687 r. The church is equipped with valuable paintings from the triptych Lamentation of Christ (Netherlands, XVI w.) and St.. Francis (Venice, XVIII w.). In the side altars, designed by. You Imana of Gameren reliquaries from the 17th century. in the form of pyramids. The church is connected with the monastery buildings (o-statnio extended). Around the church, there is a cemetery surrounded by a wall with a neo-Gothic bell tower on the axis of the church. On the wall there are numerous plaques commemorating mainly people and events, related to the Second World War.