Post-Camaldolese church. Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (seminar) at ul. Dewajtis in Bielany. Original, wooden was erected at the beginning of the. XVII w. In years 1669-1710 and 1733-55 replaced with a brick one with a monastery and a complex 13 hermitage. Late baroque church, on an eight-sided plan with an apparent transept (2 large chapels). The interior is decorated with rococo stucco decoration, and in the sacristy on the vault there are paintings by Michelangelo Palloni. Inside there are paintings by Franciszek Smuglewicz (?), urn with the heart of King Michał Korybut Wiśniowiecki and the heart of his mother, Griseldy Konstancja née Zamoyska. Outside from the north. Stanisław Staszic is buried (1755-1826) – a leading ideologist of the Polish Enlightenment, co-initiator of reforms of the Great Sejm, activist for the economic development of the country. In the monastic part, the Academy of Catholic Theology has its seat. Nearby, the newly built complex of buildings of the Warsaw Theological Seminary of. st. John the Baptist. The whole area is surrounded by the Bielański Forest – Nowadays, from 1973 r., nature reserve with an area 130,35 ha (remnant of the former Masovian Forest in the area of an urban agglomeration, numerous monumental oak trees).