Evangelical-Augsburg Church. Holy Trinity (Małachowski Square). Built in the years 1777-82 according to the design. Szymon Bogumił Zug, classicist. Built in the form of a rotunda covered with a dome with a lantern. From front portyk dorycki. External walls are decorated with rustication. Inside, a two-story gallery. Early music concerts are held in the church. One of the most famous monuments of classicism in Poland.