The village was mentioned as a settlement in the 15th century. and then the construction of the first church probably took place. In the 1830s. Many families of German colonists were brought to the vicinity of Dobrzyków, to make better use of the agricultural areas of the Vistula. Wooden buildings testify to the existence of colonists, given Evangelical churches, Evangelical cemeteries and partially only historical names of places, e.g.. German rake, German Troszyn, German bond, German Zyck. In September 1831 r. on the Vistula, near Dobrzyków, Polish troops under the command of gen. Józef Bem built a permanent bridge. 9-15 September 1939 r. fierce fights between Polish soldiers and 19 Regiment of Infantry them. Defenders of Lviv under the command of Lt.. Sadowski with the German troops attacking from the west. and from the previously occupied right bank of the Vistula. The Nazis were supported by their own air force and some descendants of German settlers. Kazimierz Osiński came from Dobrzyków (1738-1802) – incandescent (religious names: Józef Herman), an outstanding physicist and chemist, lecturer at Collegium Nobilium in Warsaw, author of the textbooks "Physics of established experiences”, "Science about grades and searching for iron ore" and "Description of Polish iron factories" and the first Polish aeronautical publication – "The Robot of Mr. Mongolfier's Air Machine" (responsible. spelling of the name of the French scientist – Montgolfier), issued in 1783 r., and also Wincenty Zakrzewski (1844-1918) – an outstanding historian, professor at the Jagiellonian University.
Wood, baroque parish church. pw. Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Erected in 1609 r. as brick (the sacristy and the treasury preserved), thoroughly rebuilt and extended with a wooden part in 1774 r. (date on the rainbow beam). The carcass construction, boarded, on a square plan, with a narrower chancel closed on three sides. Above the top of the facade is octagonal, openwork turret for a bell. Inside, a coffered ceiling. Part of the interior furnishings comes from the Norbertine Church in Płock. The main altar from the 18th century., with a 17th-century painting of the Mother of God with Child – painted on a board, late gothic sculptures by z 1 half. XVI w. (depicting the Virgin Mary, st. John the Evangelist and St.. Maria Magdalena) placed on the rood beam, side altars are mannerist with a carved half-figure of God the Father in the setting – from the 17th and baroque from the 18th century., sandstone baptistery from the 16th century, with a wooden cover from the 17th century, 18th century stalls. with pictures in plates, late renaissance pulpit from the end of the 16th century, decorated with Gothic sculptures from the end of the 14th century. depicting St.. John the Evangelist and St.. st. Barbara and Maria Magdalena. A unique feature of this church is the late Renaissance melusin (hanging candlestick) from the end of the 16th century. in the form of a deer head placed on a cartouche. Some of the church's Gothic furnishings were moved to the Diocesan Museum in Płock. There are two natural monuments by the church – common ash with trunks circumference after 360 cm.
Former inn (no 46) brick masonry, plastered, two-story with a residential attic. A wide gate on the axis.
At the cemetery of parish. cemetery chapel. Holy Trinity, presbytery from the 17th century, expanded in 1958 r., brick made of bricks, partially plastered (presbytery), single-nave, monument and graves 306 Polish soldiers who died in September 1939