At distance 2 km to the north. zach. from Peplow – Święcieniec. Village, former property of the Płock chapter. In half. XV w. called Misze-wo St.. Vincent. Parish Church. pw. st. st. Anastazy and Wincenty, wood, erected in 1724 r., rebuilt in 1905 r. The carcass construction, boarded. Single-bay, with a separate chancel closed on three sides. Covered with gable roofs. High on the ridge, octagonal, an openwork turret in the upper part – signature. Late baroque interior fittings.
Next to the church, the morgue from the middle of the. XIX w., wooden, post-post construction, boarded. On a square plan, salowa. Gable roof.
There are monumental ash trees in the churchyard.