BABOSZEWO – The village mentioned in 1254 r. in the bull of Pope Innocent IV. Currently, it is the seat of the commune office and the local industrial center (joinery plant, precast factory, mill). Parish Church. pw. Our Lady of Częstochowa built in the years 1909-14 according to the design. Stefan Szyller. It is a neo-Gothic building, single-tower, brick masonry, three-nave, hall, decorated with pseudo-defensive octagonal towers. The facade is decorated with a magnificent portal made of granite blocks according to Gothic patterns. Interior polychrome made according to the design. Władysław Drapiewski.