The village mentioned in 1414 r. The vicinity of Kroczewo is famous for the cultivation of fruit bushes, mainly raspberries and currants. In the village there is a parish church. pw. Our Lady of Sorrows, probably erected in the middle of the. XVI w. (Presbytery with apse from that period, sacristy and chapel) and expanded by adding 3 naw w 1922 r. (expansion under the direction of Hugo Kudera). Made of bricks, cheated. Inside, there is a polychrome with 1938 r. made by Władysław Drapiewski, in the porch the crucifix of St. 1 half. XVII w.
A 19th-century manor park near the ponds.