In the village, a manor house built in 1938 r. in place of the current one, larch, which burned down earlier. It was built for the Monasterski family according to the design. Kazimierz Rutkowski. It has some features of classicism. Built on a rectangular plan. It is a brick and plastered building, a one-story building with a high attic and a three-axis two-story central part. Stone cubes were used to emphasize pilaster strips and entablature. It is surrounded by the remains of a landscape park.