In the village there is a large filial church. (do 1847 r. through.) pw. st. John the Baptist erected in 1792 r. from the foundation of the Bishop of Płock Hilary Szembek. Wood, carcass construction, boarded. Its architecture refers to the brick baroque churches. The nave has a square-like plan with a narrower, straight-ended presbytery. Shingled roof. At the end of the ridge there is an octagonal turret – signature. Three-space interior, separated 2 pairs of poles. Mainly baroque furnishings. Next to the belfry of 1887 r., wooden, pole construction, boarded with batten, on a square plan, jednokondygnacyjna. In the upper parts of the walls after 2 bell openings.
Tented roof shingled.