Village, seat of the commune office.
Mentioned in 1435 r. At the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries. it belonged to Franciszek Nakwaski (1771-1848), senator of the Kingdom of Poland, and his wife Anna Nakwaska née Krajewska (1781-1851) – writers, chroniclers of Polish social life and customs 1 half. XIX w., the author of "Memoirs from Prussian times and the Duchy of Warsaw", "Angels" and "Grandma's Tales". W 1898 r. a sugar factory was built in the village, which was expanded after 1945 r.
Manor buildings. A brick cowshed from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. A wooden granary from the beginning of the. XIX w. Park podworski, landscape z 1 half. XIX w. Specimens of old trees and exotic trees in the park (American tulip tree, Japanese ginkgo, modrzewie, linden trees, spruces, buki). The park had an extensive water system with 5 channels, numerous bridges, statues, gazebos, swiss cottage and orangery.
Brick sugar factory with 1898 r., destroyed in 1915 r., rebuilt in the interwar period. Brick manor house, built approx. 1900 r. Two brick warehouse buildings from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. Four houses for workers from 1925 r "brick.
2 km to the south. zach. – Little Brody. In the village, there is a manor park formed at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. with an access alley and specimens of old trees. Near the forestry building, a tree-tree with a trunk circumference 136 cm and height 9 m.