W 1 km to the south. from the village along the Jamno dirt road. The village mentioned in 1297 r. From the beginning- XIV w. do 1854 r. there was a parish here. st. Martin.
In the old cemetery there is a tombstone from the beginning of the. XIX w. arranged in the form of a pyramid of fieldstones and plastered. It has legible Bończa and Zaremba coats of arms.