18 km to the south. zach. from the village, first by road 579, then, from Sowia Wola, a local road – Downhill. A village located in the center of the Kampinos National Park, near the Łasica canal, in the middle swamp belt of the Kampinos Forest. It took place in April in nearby forests 1863 r. skirmish of tsarist troops under the command of gen. A cryidener with a broken one a few days earlier -14 April – an insurgent unit under the command of Walery Remiszewski. The insurgents were finally crushed here, to pojmanych, according to local tradition, were hanged on the "Insurgent's Pine", which grew until recently 1 km to the south. from Górki, and the "Deba Powstańców" growing in the Clearing Exhibition.
W 1933 r. the remains of the insurgents were solemnly transferred from Górki to the parish cemetery in Kampinos. 16 i 17 September 1939 r. in the Górki region, Posada Demboski and Zamość heavy fights of the Wielkopolska Cavalry Brigade under the command of Gen.. Roman Abraham with the Nazi invader. Approx. 800 Polish soldiers. The remains of approx. 300 of them transferred to 1940 r. the newly created cemetery in Granica.
There is a modern one in Górki, wooden church of. Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Its construction began at the end of the 1930s. It was interrupted due to hostilities. The collected building materials were confiscated by the Germans and used to build a warehouse in Leoncin. After the war, attempts were made to start building in 1956 r.
Due to the lack of a permit, the collected building materials were transferred to the construction of the church in Kazuń. W 1976 r. the church was built unfinished from the previously prepared elements in one day, however, without the appropriate permission. It was a reaction of the local population to the program of forced evictions from the KPN area, introduced without detailed provisions specifying the procedure and period of land repurchase, resettlement places, the amount of damages, etc.. This construction was to unite the locals in the face of the uncertainty of their fate. The authorities forcibly stopped the construction, and the erected object was destroyed. The case was widely echoed in the country and abroad. As a consequence, a precise land purchase program was established, mode of resettlement, the possibility of further farming to a limited extent was created and the construction of a church was allowed. The church was built in 1977—79. The author of the project is Michał Sandowicz. The construction of the church is based on a steel skeleton, which is covered with half-trunks of trees. The roof is made of shingle. The block from the front looks like a forest hut, and the facade of the stylized Piast eagle. The church has a single nave, with a slightly marked presbytery and a suspended ceiling. Behind the presbytery there is a small sacristy, and a choir above the main entrance. The church has a partial basement – there are energy and heating devices. On the altar wall were placed 6 woolen fabrics symbolizing processional banners, made under the direction of Barbara Basiewicz. The fabrics show Romuald Traugutt, st. Wojciech, st. Joseph, st. Stanisław from Szczepanów, st. Maximilian Kolbe and the scene of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary by St.. Elizabeth. There is an expressive sculpture of Christ on the cross in the altar, by Jan Płoński, and an altar table made of one trunk of a mighty oak. The Way of the Cross is made of woodcut blocks, the last work of Emilia Nozko-Paprocka. There are clamps between the individual stations. Metal and wooden chandeliers hang from the ceiling, the largest is in diameter 260 cm and weighs approx. 600 kg. There is a wooden sculpture of Christ outside the church (Behold the man) made in 1985 r. by Małgorzata Tomaszkiewicz, a, which is part of the monument in honor of the inhabitants of Górki – World War II victims.
At distance 1 km to the south. it lies knocked down from the village of Górki 17 May 1984 r. by the wind "Sosna Powstańców"- natural monument. It had a trunk with a circumference 290 cm in height 130 cm. Along with the construction of the church, its surroundings were changed according to the design. M. Sandowi-cza. On the site of the former chapel, next to three crosses, a stone altar and two wooden chapels-shelters with figures of St.. John the Evangelist and Our Lady.