Parish Church. pw. st. Benedict, built in the years 1893-95 according to the design. Edward Cichocki. Built on the site of earlier temples, the oldest of which was the chapel of 1166 r. Trójna-wowy, brick masonry. During World War II it was converted into a warehouse, a w 1945 r. burnt. W 1966 r. Cardinal Karol Wojtyła delivered a solemn sermon during the celebration of the 800th anniversary of the church (this event is commemorated by a plaque).
Brick building of the power plant with 1908 r.
Roman Catholic cemetery at ul. Railway: the mass grave of the city defenders who died in 1920 r., monument and graves over 100 Polish soldiers from 19 Regiment of Infantry them. The defenders of Lviv from the army "Poznań" died in September 1939 r. Grain elevator built in 1954 r. equipped with devices for drying and cleaning grain.
A river port with a transhipment capacity 800000 tons per year.
River shipyard performing 1/3 domestic production, specializing in the construction of inland vessels, i.e.: barek, frachtowców, tugs, pushers, ferries etc.. about tonnage 100-3500 your. During World War II, submarine hulls were manufactured here.
Bridge over the Vistula. The first was the skate bridge made according to the design. Eng. Frankivskyi, built in the years 1836-38 the sum of the Bank of Poland. It was a wooden bridge, made of pine trunks, supported on 38 ice skating (special boats) and two abutments. He had 622 m in length and 10 m wide. They were marked on it 2 roadways and 2 pedestrian walkways. From 1853 r. lit by kerosene lanterns. For the winter period and the dangers of the ice floe, it was dismantled and stored in a special port in Radziw. Partially destroyed in 1914 r. and completely burned 18 February 1915 r. In its place, the Germans built in 1915-16 another permanent steel bridge supported on wooden pillars, with two roadways and sidewalks. This bridge did 640 m in length. Next to him in the years 1936-38 the second was erected – steel. Both bridges were destroyed by Polish soldiers 7 September 1939 r. The later of these two bridges was rebuilt in 1950 r. Its characteristic feature is the slope. From the side of Radziwia, the bridge abutment is located much lower than the right-bank one. The current one has one road, one sidewalk and a standard gauge railway track.