A village on the floodplain terrace by the Vistula River, opposite Czerwińska. Mentioned in 1427 r. A monument commemorating the fallen on the flood embankment 18 September 1939 r. 252 soldiers of the Polish Army and 106 civilians. Nazis threatening death 108 The civil hostages demanded that a group of Polish soldiers defending themselves in Slateów surrender. When our soldiers laid down their weapons, German soldiers shot both soldiers, as well as civilians. Two civilians survived the execution – war crime witnesses.
There are several oaks and poplars in the village – nature monuments.
6 km to the south. from Siadow – Tulowice. The village mentioned in 1361 r. as a knightly property. The manor house was erected approx. 1800 r. for the Lasocki family, probably according to the design. Hilarego Szpilowskiego. It often changed owners. After World War II, it was abandoned and devastated. From 1980 r. property of Andrzej Zempliński-Novak, painter, specializing in painting scenes with horses. It has been carefully recreated. The Classicist mansion is a building on a rectangular plan, brick and plastered, decorated with rustication, one-story with a two-story central part. In the center of the front elevation there is an avant-corps, framed by pairs of Tuscan pilasters and topped with a triangular gable, and in the garden elevation there is a portico supported by four Ionic columns, also topped with a triangular gable. Inside, the floor made in the artistic furniture factory in Henryków deserves attention, stucco decorations made by Wiesław Winkler and painting decorations of the living room made by Robert Stpi-czyński. The manor is surrounded by a carefully maintained landscape park with specimens of old trees. To the east. from the manor house to 1980 r. a coach house and a stable were erected in accordance with the requirements of economic construction at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries., where the collection of Polish carriages is located, mostly XTX century.
A stone is a monument commemorating death between the road and the narrow-gauge railway tracks 19 September 1939 r. gen. brig. Stanisław Grzmot-Skotnicki during the fights on the Bzura river.
Gen. Stanisław Grzmot-Skotnicki was a participant in legion fighting (he belonged to the famous "seven” Władysław Zygmunt Belina-Prażmowski, which 6 of August 1914 r. entered Congress Poland in Michałowice and began the Legions' combat trail), in the interwar period he commanded the Nowogródek Cavalry Brigade, during the September fights he commanded the operational groups "Czersk”, and then "Skotnicki" (formed from the remnants of the Pomeranian Cavalry Brigade). He was seriously injured during the crossing of the Bzura river and died after a few hours. He was one of the 4 Polish generals killed in the fight against Germany during the defensive war in 1939 r. The same monument also commemorates 42 soldiers of the Polish Army and 5 inhabitants of Tułowice shot by the Nazis 18 September 1939 r.
Over the canalised Łasica river, in a small forest called Osada Puszczańska PTTK, a junction of hiking and cycling routes.