ACCESS – Former border village between the Płock and Wyszogród castellans.
A stronghold mentioned in 1233 r., located on the Wkra river. Shafts to 3 m in height. Later, the hill was used to build the castle. There was probably a chapel next to the castle.
Parish Church. pw. st. Valentine erected in the years 1919-20, expanded in 1953 r., wood. St.. Valentine. In the new main altar, a 19th-century painting of the "Miracle of St.. Valentine ".