In the village, a palace was erected at the end of the 18th century. according to the design. Hilary Szpilowski for the Skarżyński family. Classicist, brick and plastered. It consists of the main body and two side outhouses situated perpendicularly to it, connected with the main body by double-broken columned galleries. Two-story main body, on a rectangular projection, from the front with small outer avant-corps and an Ionic recessed portico, from the garden with prominent edge breaks and terraces. The palace is in a state of far-reaching ruin. Remains of a landscape park with specimens of old trees and an artificial grotto, from which the source flows, erected in 1907 r.