Białuty. In the village there is a parish church. pw. st. James the Elder, brick, with 1884 r., stylless. In łesie to the south. zach. from the village of Białuty a monument erected in 1955 r., sacred 12000 Poles from the camp in Działdowo, shot here by the Nazis in 1941-43. Among the victims were. 60 priests, among them Archbishop Antoni Nowowiejski and Suffragan Bishop Leon Wetmański.
2 km to the north. zach. from the village of Białuty – the nature reserve "Świńskie Bagno", created in 1993 r. on the surface 16,10 ha in order to protect peatlands and natural forests.