Village, seat of the commune office.
2 km and zach. – the village of Zdunowo. Palace erected in patches 1905-10 for the Jaworowski family. Neo-baroque with elements of Art Nouveau. Made of bricks, plastered, an extended and irregular plan, partially one-story, partly two-story. Art Nouveau stucco decoration of the ceiling in the living room on the axis. Art Nouveau ceramic tiles in the staircase. Palace from 1992 r. was not used, has been devastated. Surrounded by the remains of a landscape park with monumental trees (oaks, linden trees, ash trees).