Żochowo. In the village for an overnight stay with 3 on 4 July 1410 r. The main Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian forces under the leadership of King Władysław Jagiełło stopped in numbers 39 000 soldiers and 10000 carts going on an expedition against the Teutonic Knights. In the village, a memorial stone of 1961 r. placed on a small mound (on the left bank of the Pionki near the bridge). On the hill there are traces of the church foundation in the form of large erratic boulders. Wooden Church. st. st. Stanisław Biskupa and Dorota mentioned in 1598 r., was mentioned as ruined at the end of the 18th century.