At distance 2 km to the east. from Peplow – Kanigowo. The village mentioned in 1408 r. A brick manor from the end of the 19th century. built for the Baranowski family, distorted reconstruction in 1986 r. Brick and plastered, about the features of the neo-baroque. Longitudinal elevations decorated with three slightly protruding avant-corps. Designed without a portico characteristic of this type of building. Next to the farm buildings, brick, from the end of the 19th century: game reserve, barn and granary. Landscape park from the end of the 19th century. with an ash avenue and old chestnut trees.