There is a post-Bernardine church in the village, currently par. pw. Our Lady of the Scapular, built in 1740 r., late baroque, three-nave, brick, with a two-tower facade. Baroque polychrome z 2 half. XVIII w. Late baroque equipment inside. Plaque in honor 6 inhabitants who died in the years 1918-20. Baroque monastery, brick, built in 1761 r. Currently a residential house. Old linden trees in the church cemetery.
Classicist, brick mansion with 1 half. XIX w. Surrounded by a landscaped park with an area of 8 ha, shaped in 1 half. XIX w., in which numerous monumental trees (pedunculate oak, small-leaved linden o 5 trunks, common ash).